Health News & Updates
Hand washing is the best practice in reducing your chances of getting sick. Even during the summer months!
April 2018 Disease Statistics in Clark County, Nevada
Below are some very informative resources for our parents that cover almost all concerns that a parent might have when it comes to their child and his or her care. Subjects from the latest information and up to date policies, recommendations, recalls, travel and safety information can be found here. Also guidance on growth/development, nutrition, immunizations and breastfeeding, can be found in the links below as well. However always feel free to contact us with any questions and concerns that you might have regarding your child. Our goal is to be readily available to you, the parent, no matter the question or concern.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (aap.org)
- Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov)
- www.poisonhelp.hrsa.gov (1-800-222-1222)
- Breastfeeding Resources
- Nevada Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Youth Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Nevada Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies