January 18th, 2021
Wee Care Pediatrics is offering telehealth services for patients who have acute illness issues via virtual chat. We will require patients who have a fever and rash to be seen by telehealth visit so our providers can asses and triage the rash and illness before coming in. By carefully screening our patients, we can reduce the likelihood of bringing in a COVID positive patient. During these unfamiliar times, it will take everyone’s help to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Thank you all for understanding!
We are happy to announce Wee Care Pediatrics Telehealth is now open! This new feature will allow you to schedule a face to face visit with one of our Providers, without leaving the comfort of your home.
We can schedule you for your visit Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, please call our office during business hours to set up your appointment.
By offering this service, we hope to make ourselves even more available to all of our families during these trying times.
Thanks to you all!
Preparing for your Telehealth visit
- Confirm the mobile number to the device you will use during your visit, with our scheduler
- Make sure you are connected to data or WiFi with a strong signal
- Must be on a device with a camera and a microphone
- Say yes to the pop-ups access microphone/access video
- You will receive a text message with the link to access the video chat
- Just tap the link to join!
- Your link will be active for 10 minutes
- If your link no longer works, give us a call
Default browser requirements:
Samsung and Android: Chrome